Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jack

I can't believe Jack is almost 2 months old! I just think he's so cute! cute cute cute! squeeze that baby!
Jack is doing really well during the nights. He's been going to bed around 9-9:30 and wakes up at about 2am and then again at 5-5:30am. and then he sleeps again until around 7:30-8am. It's way better then having to nurse every two hours! I think having to bottle feed him formula has helped him stay full longer. He goes right back to sleep after feeding so that's been super nice too.
We'll see if he sticks with this schedule once I can go back to nursing him. I'm crossing my fingers!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so good looking! Stop making me say "Cute!"

The Muries said...

He is handsome!!! Good luck with the feedings.

Holly said...

Jack does look cute! My favorite picture is the next to last one. He's looking right at you and just looks so sweet! I'm excited to see him in person!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ He is so cute! :)

Granma Faye said...

Yep, I agree with Holly. I REALLY like the pacifier picture. He just looks so calm and with that direct look at the camera...so innocent and sweet. Oh...huggy, huggy that baby boy! ♥

Ali said...

What a sweet, sweet boy he seems to be. I can only hope I can get that kind of sleep so soon after having this baby! I'm pretty sure that's close to unheard of...

Teija said...

He is beginning to look more and more like Ginger. He is so cute and getting so big!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

He is soo cute- I have a soft spot for little boys:) I want to pinch his cute cheeks:)

Carrissa Hellewell said...

He looks like ginger!! How sweet! I do want to squeeze him:)

Kaela said...

What a sweet baby boy he seems to be! He is so lucky too to be in such a loving home. What a dream newborn sleeping schedule the two of you have worked out- congratulations:)