Thursday, February 26, 2009

Official House Plans

It's done and final!! This has been what has been taking all my time. Drawing up house plans.

We changed the plans so many time and even considered doing a loft. But here it is. All Done!

Thanks to everyone's comments about how to improve the plans I first posted.

This first picture is a birds eye view or Site Plot View of our property and house on it.


This is what the front and back of the house will look like
And here is the floor plan view. We are so excited to get it started and be in our own home.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

How exciting- I bet it will look great!!!

Holly said...

That looks like it will be a nice house. I like how the wall goes in front of the bathroom to separate it from the living room. Then you don't feel like everybody is listening to you go potty if you are all sitting in the living room. I will have to consult you in some years when we build our house too.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Looks great! I love how the 2 bathrooms link together like that! ;)

Wendy Jean said...

Fun, Sum! I can't wait to see it. It's one thing to see it on paper and then another to walk through the house when it's done. Your drawings look so professional!

Granma Faye said...

How do you do that??!!! Those drawings look sooo good!!! I really love to study them and imagine how it will look when it all built, ready to live in. It will be so nice to have four bedrooms. ♥

Kaela said...

Congrats!!! The plans look great... exactly HOW did you do them?!?!?!

Elizabeth C said...

I am impressed too, I know what it takes to draw all those plans, and I can't believe you are done already. Those look great!

Anonymous said...

ok Sum Sum. I need some info from you! For the 10 year reunion of course that you are coming to!! I need your address, email and phone number! We have stuff to send out and we only have like 30% of our classes info! Thank you! And how exciting- a house!!