Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bath tub Crayons

Ginger loves playing in the bathtub. I found these crayola crayons at walmart and she loved them! I like them too!
They just wash right off with water. She spent a long time in the tub this time just coloring all over the tub.

When I was in texas I got these flannel fairytale characters. I loved the flannel boards when I was a kid. I had Glen cut a board out and I hot glue gunned the flannel to it. IT's great for FHE or just play time/story time. I want to get some letters and numbers so she can practice on the board with them too. Ginger is always singing her ABCs and I've noticed she these past few weeks that she likes to count everything. She usually counts 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 19. That's what she's got down for now. kind of funny.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Shanna loved the bath tub crayons as well, until one day I noticed these crayon markings all over her floor and little table! We have wood floors and so it comes right off with water, but I didn't want her to get used to coloring on things that we aren't supposed to, in case she gets a hold of something that doesn't come off so nicely!

Wendy Jean said...

I've had the same thought as Carrissa. I think Hunter would probably know the difference now that he is older. I should get him some. That would be fun. Love Ginger's big smile in the second bath picture!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Emma loved the tub crayons too. Her hair is growing out a ton! :)

Granma Faye said...

What fun for Gingi! She looks so darn cute in the tub with her big smile! Love the flannel board pictures, too. ♥

The Muries said...

Sounds like a fun thing. I will have to look for them.

Holly said...

Those crayons look like fun! I want to play with them too! I like the flannel board too. Did we have something like that when we were kids? It seems kind of familiar. I would like to make a flannel board and get some characters like that too. It seems like a fun project that's not too hard or costs too much.
Ginger looks so cute and cozy in her nighty. I want to pick her up and squish her!

Kaela said...

Smart little girl:) Our nursery singing time lady had those flannel characters- it made singing time so much fun! Isn't it so fun to get to be a kid again through raising your own and getting to (pick out and) play with all of their toys with them?!?!