off craigs list for a killer deal! He drove to Boise and talked the seller down 250 dollars. We got this jet bubble tub for 117! That is cheaper than a regular bathtub! This retails for around 2,000. It has a small crack in it and will probably cost 100 bucks to fix but there isn't anything my hubby can't fix. There is also a scratch in it that you can barely see. But Glen made a big deal about it and the seller dropped the price.
Here is another great deal we got right here in lagrande. This was also on Craig's list. A solid wood sleigh california king sleigh bed frame.
It is so pretty and just what we've been wanting for a long time. It has a few scratches but nothing we can't cover up. We got this for 100 bucks but it retails for 1000. ! woohoo! Glen again made the seller feel bad for not mentioning that it was missing the middle support bar. So he knocked off 100 bucks. Glen is going to easily replace it!! just a matter of time now.
We love the carvings on it. soo pretty!
good bye ol' hundred year hospital beds, hello sleigh bed!





7 comments:
Haha, you make me laugh when you talk about how Glen talked the seller down. That's funny. I wouldn't have the guts to do that. That's nice you could get those things. I really like that bed frame. It looks kind of like it's braided, or like it's leaves. Haha, hundred year old hospital bed? Is that the bed you had when you were a teenager?
NICE stuff! Good job, Glen! The wood and carving on that bed frame is gorgeous. Very pretty color. The jacuzzi is going to be so wonderful to sink into when you're tired. Deal of the century! Glen sounds like Dave Huskinson! All nice stuff for your next new house.
Fun! ♥
Good for you guys!! That is so cool. I love the bed. The carvings are beautiful! All the waiting and checking online paid off! Yeah! I can't believe how big the tub is! That is cool too. :)
Woohoo! What awesome deals!! How nice that Glen can fix anything too. Your tub and bed frame both look so luxurious. I have been selling a bunch of stuff on Craigslist as we are in the process of moving and am finding it a bit addicting- I want to sell all my stuff I have gotten for cheap and get new nicer cheap stuff- gotta love Craigslist!!
Nice stuff! You guys are wise shoppers. We have done a lot of bargaining and second hand shopping in our lives too. Sometimes it's more about what you do with what you earn more than it is about how much you earn!
Narge
♥ Right on!!! Those are great deals! I think I need to check craigs list more often! :)
I love Craig's list for the bargains you can find.. Great deals and that tub is awesome!!
As per you question about crisp photos... It is mostly the camera.. I have a new one and love it!
:)Rachel
Post a Comment