Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My sister

I got to go see my other sister for Easter weekend. I took some pics of her and have been now playing on photoshop with the lighting.
It's amazing what you can do with photoshop! Good Bye JCPenny's and their high prices! I used a bed sheet for the background and it had lots of wrinkles in it so I used photoshop to smooth out the wrinkles. :) I think this first one is my favorite. I really like the black and white, but I like the bright colors too. which one is your favorite??
I still need to work on balancing the light on this one (above)


Thanks for letting me take your pictures Holly! They turned out very pretty. (hope you don't mind me posting them)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Granma Faye said...

My favorite for facial expression is the first picture but I'd probably prefer it in color. I also like the color picture posted here and I like having the name on the bottom of the picture. The close-up picture is good and makes me smile. Holly looks like she's grinning at something funny (which she was 'cause you said something funny) but I prefer not such a really big smile just for nice picture composition. They're all really good, though. Holly looks so pretty. Good job with smoothing out the wrinkles in the background sheet. That is too cool to be able to do that! ♥

Holly said...

Haha, yeah, I was grinning so big because Summer said, "Fart!" Hahahha!

Kaela said...

Awesome Summer- I am so impressed with all you have been able to learn and are continuing to learn about photoshop! It is such an amazing program- the sky is really the limit, but it intimidates a lot of people and they don't really take advantage of it. I probably don't use it like I could, but I always love trying to learn new stuff! Holly looks awesome too!!!

Wendy Jean said...

I love the pictures. Holly looks so pretty!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ They're great pictures! :)