
We went to see Holly and Greg for Easter. It was fun to see where they live and to spend time together.
Holly got us an aloe vera plant adn some yummy candies. We are so excited to have the plant. We've been wanting one for a long time. Holly is a plant expert. She has lots of nice plants in her home. I'm the opposite. I like plants but I don't know much about them and am bad at remembering to water them. I'll take care of Ally though!
My parents came too to meet us there but we didn't know it. It was such a surprise to see them there! I wasn't sure when I would get to see them next so I was super surprised!
The weekend was short but lots of fun. We went to WinCO. I wish we had one here! I love that store! Glen and I stocked up on candy and got their really good pizza crust. We also got to see bears and go swimming. Holly's birthday is on the 16th so we celebrated that with a delicious cake that Greg made (special family recipe) It was soooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!




6 comments:
That was so fun to surprise you and Holly by our unexpected appearance! We had such a good time and it was great to see everyone again--especially the kadidles that change so quickly in a short time.
That cake Greg made really was delish and I loved having it while it was still warm. It was perfect! So good with a scoop of ice cream. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOLLY!
It was a non-traditional Easter but one we're so glad we could share with all of you. ♥
Hehe, Ginger looks funny in the big family picture. She looks like she's being sneaky and looking off to the side. I love how she runs around cleaning things and wiping her face clean with the napkin.
That was fun to visit--I wish it could have lasted longer!
What a fun Easter and how fun of your parents to surprise you! How cute that you guys all exchanged Easter gifts too. I am getting homesick for a good family visit myself:)
Summer, Thank you for sharing your sister with us! and for sharing your visit with me through this blog. God Bless you all!
I'm glad you guys could get together. I wish I could have seen Mom and Dad surprise you. That would have been fun!
♥ How fun! I'm so jealous and so ready for a trip! :)
Post a Comment