Thursday, May 28, 2009
Homemade Backgrounds!
This is what I have been playing around with when the kids are sleeping. I'm really liking this digital stuff. I am getting better at using photoshop and just love it!!!! now that I figured out how to make my own backgrounds for blogs, I've run into a problem. I'm hoping one of you..maybe Kaela?? can help me. I uploaded my background to photobucket as 1 megabyte and then when I paste the code into my blog html code, the background is too small. I really don't want to pay photobucket to upgrade my downloads, but is that my only option? Please help. If you any of you can answer my question, I will design a header and background for you as a bribe (though, I guess if you know the answer you probably know how to do your own backgrounds and headers. hahaha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Try www.tinypic.com
They offer free hosting of photos and videos for bloggers, facebook, etc.
Your backgrounds are fantastic! I hope you are keeping all that you make. You could have a website for backgrounds. Offer free backgrounds and charge for custom jobs. Also get cash from ads.
I used my JPG Optimizer to reduce the file size of your background from 129 KB to 82 KB (without changing the image dimensions), bringing it to 62% of the original file size. You might want to see if your PhotoSlop program has a tool for doing that. Offering faster-loading images would be another selling point for your blogger backgrounds.
That's what I was goign to say to try... Making your original blank page in photoshop bigger... :)
That is so pretty! It would be a beautiful background or header on your blog. ♥
You are amazing with figuring out all of the stuff you have figured out for your blog, about photoshop, and about digi-scrapping!! This background looks great and I hope I can help you get it to work- I just emailed you. Let me know if you run into any further problems are have more questions:)
Post a Comment