We got this hope chest and it just happens to match our bedroom furniture really well! We love it. It's solid wood and very heavy and the best part is that it locks and has a hiding place built in it for the key (like our dresser does). I love secret hiding places for keys. (Makes for a great place to hide chocolate! :)
We also found our pillow top cal. king matress and box springs so we can finally use our bed frame. The price we paid for all our bedroom furniture thus far is still under the price that our bed frame alone retails for!
3 comments:
That looks like a really nice and useful piece of furniture. I like that it has the padded seat and also all those drawers. Perfect for extra storage. You have a complete bedroom set, now, that should last you a long time. It's good quality and nice looking. And...yeah, I like the hidden compartment, too. Fun!
There's nothing like a good hiding place to store your treats!! Way to go again- keep these Craigslist findings coming:) It inspires me to continue to be diligent in my searches!
♥ That's so great! I want new bed frame/headboard but... we'll see! :)
Post a Comment