Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love washable crayons

Since getting this desk for Ging, I thought it would be fun to put crayons in her desk and some paper so she can color without having me get the supplies. I found these washable crayons at Walfart. She's not really the type to color all over stuff, but I didn't want to take the chance in case she decided to go through a coloring rampage stage.
I was glad to see her use her crayons. This morning it was all quiet in her room and I thought she was still sleeping, but I found her sitting at her little desk coloring quietly while Jack still slept. so cute. love my little girl!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Holly said...

I like your new blog look. I almost picked that background too! I was starting to get it and then something distracted me and I never finished putting it on the blog. That's funny for the comments too, "Those who care." That's true.
Anyway, that's fun Gingi can have her own little (well, they look big) crayons in her own little desk and she can color all by her little selfy. =)

Anonymous said...

Cute.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ She's adorable. What a great idea and so nice that she was entertained! :)

The Muries said...

She is looking like such a big girl. Holy cow time flies.