Thursday, May 28, 2009

There is always something. . .

So Jack developed a cough last week and it started making him wease. It wasn't sounding any better after a few days so I decided to bring him in to see the doctor. They took his oxygen levels and said they looked okay but they wanted to see if it would improve after this breathing medicine. So we used it at the office and the doctor told me it would be good to use it until his cough is gone. Every four hours I'm supposed to give this breathing med. to Jack to help open up his lungs and help him breath better until this cough goes away. Hopefully it will be gone soon. I would hate to have to pack it all the way to oklahoma.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Poor little guy! We had to do this with Brinley and needless to say we now own our Nebulizer. But I love that thing, it's so great when the kids get those kind of coughs.

:)r.

Holly said...

I thought it was funny they tried to make the breathing thing look cute like an elephant. Is that for the child or the parent?
Hope Jack gets better soon. Do you have to get up in the middle of the night to do that too? Hope his cough goes away and you don't have to bother with that stuff anymore.

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Oh wow, Shanna had some wheezing as well when she was younger and I never really thought to take her to the doctor to see if they could do anything, does it work? Silly me. It eventually just went away :)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ He's so cute and doesn't seem to mind it at all! :)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Sorry to hear about little Jack:( I'm soo glad to hear he is doing better!!!!