Monday, May 25, 2009

Thanks mom and dad for the kiddy pool. It was finally nice enough to use it! I love how it folds up so nice and compact.
The water was pretty cold. I was surprised that Ginger still wanted to go in and play. She loved it!
Jack and I stayed on the porch to watch Ginger play.
Jack is so fun. We love watching Ginger make him laugh. He is starting to make "da da" sounds. I love his little voice. I'm glad it sounds sweet instead of scratchy and obnoxious.
Jack is eating solids now and doing pretty good except for this cough he just developed. It kept him up last night...poor baby.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Ginger and Jack are sooo cute- I love Ginger's blonde hair:) That kiddie pool looks like a Blast!

Granma Faye said...

Ohhh....look at those little ruffles on that bottom (Ginger's swimsuit)! Cute. I'm glad it fits. Looks like she's enjoying the pool. Jack's cute. He'll be joining Gingi in the pool next year. Then won't you have fun! Ginger will probably scream that Jack is splashing her. : ) ♥

Holly said...

Haha, that's funny you can see the slobber drips on Jacks chin in the picture. I'm glad he has a sweet voice too. It's not one of those kids you want to say, "Ah, clear your throat!" Hahaha!
Ginger looks cute playing the water. That looks fun. I should get a pool like that for me and Greg to play in. heheheeh! I would fill it part way and then add pots of boiling water so it evens out and isn't so cold.

Elizabeth C said...

That is fun that they have a pool now. We're definitely going to use pools this summer. I'm sure it will be quite toasty.