We got to leave the kids and go on a double date with my friend from childhood and her hubby. We enjoyed the game, nachos and catching up.
My mom introduced to me "Sipping Chocolate". It is so good! You only need a few ounces to satisfy the chocolate crave. I was raised to love chocolate. Growing up my mom used to sneak to our bedroom door and ever so carefully crack it open just enough so she could throw a mini chocolate "fun size" bar at our head. She knew she could get away with it when it hurt because we would complain that it hurt and in the same sentence say "thanks mom!" ...such good memories! hahaahh




4 comments:
That's nice you could go on a double date. It's good to catch up with friends and not have to chase the kids the whole time. Then you can pretend you are kids again. =)
How funny about Mom's tiny tea cups of chocolate. No way that's enough for me. I'd have to drink about three of those little shots. It goes with Mom though. Tiny and cute and chocolate, those are all Mom things.
Awww... I want to come play with you and Nadine and sip that yummy cocoa with you and your mom!! I'm glad you were able to have such a good visit!!! I love that your mom would throw chocolate at you too- wish my mom would have done that:) I guess she baked enough and had enough hidden that we would sneak into that we all got hooked anyway!!
Umm...yep, I love that chocolate! It's got to be tasted from those special little cups, too, or it just isn't the same! Also, now that my lovely daughters aren't home anymore, I sometimes bombard Dad from the door with one of my "special" chocolate deliveries! hahaha I miss my girls! : ( ♥
So it's in the genetics huh? Sounds like Good times.
Post a Comment