After we put the kids to bed, we decided it would be fun to set it up and have Ginger find it in the morning. We ended up having to wear our headlamps to set it up. That when Glen laughed and said "ah, the things we do for our kids hahahhh".
Ginger was delighted! She loves to swing and she absolutely loves slides!
Jack seems to like the swing too! This baby swing was 5 bucks (brand new) again on Craigs list! The owners kept it in their storage unit and never got around to using it.
Thanks to my sister introducing bubbles to Ginger (while in texas). She loves to blow bubbles. She will often get a running start and then blow the bubble. It's funny to watch.

3 comments:
That's fun! I can imagine how excited Ginger would be to find that in the morning. I bet she played on it all day. I'm glad they have that blue stuff on the chain of the swing. I always hated those swings that you get your fingers pinched in. Jack looks so cute too. I want to hold him and squish him! (I noticed you put a girl hat on him...hehe, the flowers are the only thing. It would be boy-ey if it didn't have the flower)
Use Hammerite for the rust spots. I used it on my car and it gets rid of the rust forever.
I love how you help your children to be happy little kids!
You are converting me to Craigs List!
♥ SO cute! I was thinking about looking for a swing set on craigs list... Unfortunately craigs list isn't a big thing around here yet... :)
Post a Comment