Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Easy and good!

One of the many things Glen has introduced to me is Boc Choy! We love to chop it up along with Keilbasa, pinapple, onion, and cilantro and throw it in a pot till it's nice and hot. Then we serve it over rice. I think it's good just like that, but sometimes we add a special stir fry sauce on it. YUM! very quick and easy.



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you've been busy on the blog!

That Boc Choy looks good! I wonder if I've already had that.

Its exciting to see the progress on your house. Maybe if they work real fast they can finish it before the next job starts. :)

X-Rays are not cute.

You can tell Ginger that PapaDave thinks her hair is real purdy when its curled.

Granma Faye said...

I don't think I've ever had bok choy. I have no idea what it tastes like or what to do with it...except for the recipe you just posted. That sounds pretty good! ♥

Holly said...

That background looks COOL! Haha, I was thinking about when you were scrapbooking and putting stickers on the page...Wendy was saying, "OK, that's enough, don't put any more." and you wanted to use the whole page of stickers. Hahaha! I just remembered that because those dot things on the side look like your bump stickers.
I really like how it looks like there's glitter on the swirly thing on the side. Cool Summer!

That boc choy looks good. Greg wants me to learn how to make it...is there anything secret to do that you didn't say on the blog?

Holly said...

We made it tonight and it was really good! Greg added soy sauce also, so it was pretty dark in color. I liked taking a bite with a piece of each ingredient on my fork. Yum!

tchutchins said...

Well I guess I am way behind on the times, what happened to little Jack that he had to get xrays? Poor little guy! We are going to have a play group wed at the park, not sure which one or what time I am not in charge but I will let you know if you are interested. Hope little Jack is ok!

Elizabeth C said...

We love cooking with Kalbasa too! That looks delicious!

Angela said...

That looks so good! And your blog background looks super yummy too!!

Elizabeth C said...

Did you get my message? Your pictures are here and ready for you to pick them up! :) I guess I could just bring them to church tomorrow too. :)