We had the chance to go to the circus and it was great! We were really glad to only pay for one ticket too because otherwise we wouldn't have gone!
They lions bears and elephants. All the acts were really good!! WE were impressed for what we got to see in our smaller town.
During intermission they let all the kids come down and ride elephants, mini horses or get their picture taken next to the big black bear. (for a fee of course) We let Ginger ride the horsy and she did really good. I thought she would cry, but she didn't.


2 comments:
It has been sooo long since I have been to a circus. That would be so much fun though. I'm glad it was good and you got to go!!
Cool! I've never been to the circus before! I wish I could go to that one with you. You'll have to let us know if there's another one--I want to go too!
Post a Comment