Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day

This is what I made for my dad on Father's day. It's a little scrapbook about him..things he taught me or my fun memories of growing up with him as my dad.
This is a sample of how I did the pages.
This whole idea came about when I told Glen that I felt like I wanted to write down my childhood memories before I forget them and then Glen told me I should write them down and tell my parents about them. So then this is what it turned out to be.
I presented this to my dad at the family reunion and read some of my favorites to everyone could get to know "THe REal Dave Bennett". hahah :)
I just wanted to tac on this photo because I love it when I see JAck and Ginger playing NICELY together..(.not that Jack knows how to play mean. hahha)


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kaela said...

So neat Sumer!! Are those clear stickers over the text on the book? What a neat Father's day gift!!!

Elizabeth C said...

I bet your dad really enjoyed that book!!