Monday, June 29, 2009

Stock Show

We went to see the stock show. We missed it last year, but I'm glad we got to go this year. It's always fun to sit up on the stage and watch people endanger their lives by seeing how long they can last on a bucking horse or bull. just kidding. It is pretty exciting though. My favorite is the barrel racing.

We went to the Pendelton round-up the year before and decided it was better to stick to the small town rodeo. You get a better seat and can see everything going on without using banockulairs..(wow! I'm forgetting how to spell!)
I just love this picture of JAck!! so cute!




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kaela said...

That picture of Jack is priceless!! Looks like fun- I know the Pendleton round-up is a big deal. A ton of people from The Dalles go every year.

Holly said...

That looks like fun! That is funny how we all just watch people almost die by riding bucking bulls. I like the barrel races.

Elizabeth C said...

We went to that when I was pregnant with Kate. It is a fun show.