I'm so excited our house has come along this far already!! I love this color! Thanks to Kristi and Troy for painting our house while I was up in Washington!
I love our garden window! I'll show more pics of it later. It's neat because it has a shelf in the middle for plants.
Here is our 1,000 dollar door that we got off Craigs list for $150 bucks! Good job to Glen! I love this window.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AWESOME! TOTALLY AWESOME! I'll be down next week to help you move in.
Fun, Sum! I'm impressed you got those pics posted so soon. Nice house color and I really, REALLY LOVE that window in the door. It's beautiful. I'm eager to see the completed insides of the house! ♥
Yay! How exciting! I'm glad it's going so fast! I can't wait to come and visit. That door looks so nice, and your garden window looks cool! I would love to have something like that! I can't wait to see what kind of plants you have there. Are you going grow something like herbs to use in your cooking? That's enough room to have a little herb garden, and it could grow year-round. Cool...can't wait to have a house too. =)
9 comments:
AWESOME! TOTALLY AWESOME! I'll be down next week to help you move in.
Fun, Sum! I'm impressed you got those pics posted so soon. Nice house color and I really, REALLY LOVE that window in the door. It's beautiful. I'm eager to see the completed insides of the house! ♥
Gorgeous- it is looking Fantastic!!! Love the glass door:)
Yay! How exciting! I'm glad it's going so fast! I can't wait to come and visit. That door looks so nice, and your garden window looks cool! I would love to have something like that! I can't wait to see what kind of plants you have there. Are you going grow something like herbs to use in your cooking? That's enough room to have a little herb garden, and it could grow year-round. Cool...can't wait to have a house too. =)
I love that color too! Your house is really coming along. You guys are so good at the whole Craigs list thing. Gotta love it.
Wow!! It looks GREAT and I am so glad it as come so far so fast for you!! Way to go on your steal of a deal door too- it certainly is beautiful!
Looking good! That is super exciting!
Wow, you practically got that door for free! That is amazing! I love those bay windows like that. I want one in my kitchen someday...
♥ You and your craig list finds! Awesome! love the door and the house is coming along so nice! :)
Post a Comment