(so Ginger came from Idaho, Jack is from LaGrande and this one came from Oklahoma! hahahhh)
I told Ginger today that I had a baby in my tummy and she tried to lift my shirt and said, "I wanna see it!". Then I asked her if she wanted another baby brother or a sister and she said "I wann anodder baby brodder". cute!


11 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!! Baby number 3 that is soo exciting!!!! Hope your feeling ok:)
Your kids are so cute - doesn't matter if its a boy or girl.
Woooohoooo!!! I think you know a little already how excited I am for you:) Now I just hope you don't get too sick or uncomfortable! I have been pleasantly surprised by how fast my pregnancy has gone and can't believe that I am going to have a new little baby around here soon- I can't wait either!! You are lucky that you will be prepared for both genders- are you going to wait to find out? I don't know if I will ever have the patience to wait to find out:)
Haha, that's funny that Ginger wanted to see the baby. I feel like you're going to have another girl, maybe. It's fun to see what kids you have and how they look alike or different. I wonder if this baby will be more like Ginger or Jack.
♥ Congratulations! How exciting! I always forget to check the private blogs! Now I need to do some catch up!!! :)
My guess is another girl as well...it's cute that she wants another brother though- she's smart to want to be the ONLY princess!
Congratulations! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!
Congrats That is AWESOME!!! I am so excited for you guys. That is so exciting. I love how Ginger wanted to see the baby. So when are you due and all? Who are you using this time?
Congratulations! How fun!
Great update to your blog.
Congrats on your new expectation.
great pictures.
Enjoy your blog.
Love Aunt Linda
Post a Comment