My sister-in-law, Elizabeth Chandler started up her own photography business called Lily Photography this year. We are so glad she did this because now we can actually afford family pictures and she is doing a great job! Here is my favorite picture, but there are more of my favorites posted on her website at
www.lily-photography.com . I also have her websites' button on my sidebar.
She also took pics of Jack's 6 month pics and Ginger's too. Thanks Liz!
3 comments:
Yeah, those are nice pictures. We need to get ours done too....I didn't really like the pictures we got of me and Greg by the sunflowers. Some of them weren't so flattering for me.
So sweet- and everyone is smiling!? Even Jack! That is a successful photo shoot for sure! I'm so nervous for when Evan's the age that he can start refusing to have his picture taken- I will die!
That is the BEST family photo- you have a Gorgeous family!!!
Post a Comment