I'm now 14 weeks along, so I figured I better get on this and get it done now or I never will. I got this idea from my friend Kaela. I loved this idea of how to journal the pregnancy. I'm just not so good at knowing what to write or what might be interesting to know later.
Later I will print these out for the baby book.
6 comments:
That's fun to see you are doing the pregnant thing too. That was such a good idea Kaela had--I want to do it too when I have kids. I thought it was funny you used the same color shirt too. That will be fun to see/read them all in the baby book after you've had the baby.
Very very cute...I can't believe this is already happening for you again but I'm very exited for you! Wow you look tiny and cute. :)
Fun! I did really like that from Kaela as well! She is very creative isn't she?
Nice new fall border, Sum. I like the family picture at the top. Man, I can't believe how FAST summer went. I'm still thinking it's summer because our days are so nice...but the nights are definitely getting cool to cold. Hope you can get into your house soon. ♥
Summer, thanks so much for inviting me to your wonderful blog home...I feel so welcomed by your beautiful blog, and friendly blog posts!
Your POSTS/HOME buttons are as cute as a button!
You've done a super fantastic job!
Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette
♥ Cute idea!!!
Post a Comment