Sunday, October 04, 2009

Happy Birthday to Glen!

My hubby is the big 35!
Now this cake doesn't look fancy and the carebear candle is what I could find around the house, but this cake is soooooooooo good!
It's what Glen wanted so that's what he got and I was happy to make it!

I'm so glad I get to be the one to celebrate this day with him. Glen is so fun and such a good dad and husband. I'm so glad he picked me to be his wife and to share his life with!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Glen! That chocolate cake sounds just too good. The Care Bear candle is a crack-up but, hey, it's totally appropriate knowing how much you care. huh..huh...huh (oops, sorry)
: ) ♥

Holly said...

That cake looks yummy! I thought it was kind of cute that it was a care bear candle. It looks like the care bear is holding it up high just for him to blow it out. heheh!

Elizabeth C said...

Happy Happy Birthday Glen! Glad to see that it was great!