Glen had a fun idea of making caramel apples for family home evening. We got this caramel kit at Safeway and it is GOOD caramel!!
I don't ever remember making caremel apples. I discovered that I really like them!
Ginger did too! We had to remind her that she needed to eat the apple with the caramel. :)
Hahahaha...yeah, I'm sure little Gingi has no trouble with the yummy, gooey stuff. The apple and peel isn't quite as appetizing for a little one. Funny, though, how apple and caramel taste so good together. Whoever thought of mixing them? That's a fun fall ritual that could become a great family tradition. ♥
Ginger looks really excited in that picture! hahahah! It made me laugh to see such a big smile on her face. That looks like it could be pretty messy too, but that's worth it if it tastes good!
Caramel apples are a definite weakness of mine- have you ever had Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel apples? If not, put it on your bucket list :) Ginger's a clever little girl to just lick the caramel off!!
4 comments:
Hahahaha...yeah, I'm sure little Gingi has no trouble with the yummy, gooey stuff. The apple and peel isn't quite as appetizing for a little one. Funny, though, how apple and caramel taste so good together. Whoever thought of mixing them? That's a fun fall ritual that could become a great family tradition. ♥
Ginger looks really excited in that picture! hahahah! It made me laugh to see such a big smile on her face. That looks like it could be pretty messy too, but that's worth it if it tastes good!
Caramel apples are a definite weakness of mine- have you ever had Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel apples? If not, put it on your bucket list :) Ginger's a clever little girl to just lick the caramel off!!
We just did that today! So fun!
Post a Comment