Saturday, November 21, 2009

Celebrating with Seafood!

Our Final home Inspection passed this week so we went to the Seafood Buffet that night with friends and no kids!
We feel like we can now breathe a sigh of relief having that done and over with! Now we can get home owners insurance!
The buffet had good food, but it got cold quick. Then again, it takes me forever to crack those crab legs.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

I'm so happy for you and especially grateful you can get your insurance, now. That's just too scary to be without insurance with so much invested! Yeah for all the good things this year has brought you. Looks like fun celebrating with friends. Glad you could go out for the evening.

Holly said...

That looks like a nice dinner! I'm glad everything is going good for your new house. I'm excited to see it!