
We moved and are now sleeping in our own house. It's so wonderful to have our own space and feel like we're our own family and not feel like someone is constantly critiqueing your every move or eaves dropping on our conversations! I haven't felt so relaxed and at ease for a year and half! It's been an adjustment, but a good one. I'm so used to feeling on edge or guarded all the time. Never again will I share a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...not for a year and a half anyway.
i'll post some pics up later.

9 comments:
Haha, that's a funny picture! I'm glad you love your best nest!
Congratulations! I'm so glad you have finally made it to this point. Can't wait to see the place. And sit on your NICE couch. And chase the kids and everything else. ♥
Yeah, we wanna get cozy in your recliners! I'm excited to see your new appliances but I'm even more excited to see you and the kadidles. :) Yay! for new houses, and great Craig's list deals.
Congrats! Once you live alone, it's definitely hard to share a home huh?! Especially when you have your own family!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to see more pics and am SO glad you are feeling so good:)
WOOHOO!!! That's awesome! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures! :)
YEAH!! We're so thrilled for you guys. You were so brave to tolerate that for so long.
Congratulations! Soooo happy for you!
Woo Hoo! How exciting that you are into your own house, I have known for a couple weeks but I am finally getting around to posing it. I am happy that you have your own space now.
Post a Comment