I'm especially excited about the changing table/dresser. It feels good to be all ready with the baby clothes in the right place. ( I can't believe I have just 9 weeks left!)
The shelves on the wall and matching book shelves (which is in Ginger's room) came with the dresser and crib. All for only 65 dollars more than the cheapest dresser I could find brand new!
one funny thing about this deal was that the lady's name was Summer too. :)
Since I stripped Jack's crib of the carebear set, I was able to get this jungle animal themed one from a lady in Pendelton. She dropped it off at my house for half price. It matches the border in Jacks' room perfectly.

6 comments:
How nice! The nursery looks really cute! That would be fun to set up. That's neat you could get the matching stuff for Jack's crib too. It goes so well!
Ahhh...doesn't it feel good to be prepared? It's nice to have everything ready so you're not having to scramble at the end. The furniture looks beautiful. You're all set! The nursery is darling in the Care Bear theme. : )
Awesome!!! It all looks so cute! Way to go on the amazzzzzing deal you got!!!!!
AWESOME DEAL!!!
Looks great!! I bet you had fun decorating!!
♥ Looks GREAT!!! :)
Post a Comment