Saturday, January 09, 2010

My apron


A year ago, my friend Kaela posted about a cute apron she made. I liked it so much that I had her give me the info so I could order the pattern and make one for myself. I just love how it turned out! i'm actually wearing it right now as I type. I also made one for my sister Wendy's birthday. I used the cherry fabric with the black background and it turned out super cute too!
Thanks Kaela!!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Holly said...

That is cute! I like how girly it looks!

Granma Faye said...

I like the little ruffly edge and, of course, the cherry fabric is really cute for an apron. Wendy's with the black background is cute, too. Good job, Summer!

Granma Faye said...

I like the new pictures on your header, Summer. Also, I like Julie June. Different, huh? But it just strikes me as cute. Ginger, Jack and Julie June! (I wonder how many readers will think I'm nuts!!?) : )

Kaela said...

Cute apron!! You are so good! I had to have my mom help me:) I am not that great at following patterns yet. Love the new blog design too!!

Elizabeth C said...

Very cute!! Good job!

Are You Serious! said...

It's SOOO cute!!! I love it!