This post is way over due! Here is Ginger's 3 year pictures and Jacks One Year pictures. I actually had these done right after Christmas, but it just took me a while to take the time to edit them to how I like. My friend Nelli took a bunch of pics of the kids. There are lots of cute ones, but I haven't edited them yet. These two layouts were done by Nelli. I just changed the lighting a little. I love having a side profile of thier little faces!
3 comments:
I really like those pictures! It's so cute to see them from the side too. It reminds me of that picture of Ginger when she was really young and we took her to the library. That was so cute! I like to look at their pictures and try to imagine what they will look like when they're older.
I had forgotten all about these darling pictures. I really, REALLY want 5X7's of both of them for my wall frame. I also love having the profile picture with the full face view. And I also like having the name and age included. Both of those pictures are really good! So colorful!
♥ Those are so cute! Sorry I'm such a slacker! I love seeing all your pictures! :)
Post a Comment