In some ways Jack seems very advanced for his age but yet he can still be sucha baby. He loves it when we let him eat at the "big kid table" with Ginger.
I let him do that about half the time. I still prefer him to use the high chair. Then I don't have to mess with trying to keep him sat down until the meal is over.
I think they look so cute sitting together.

5 comments:
They are cute sitting together. And Ginger's little feet look cute too! I really like that striped jacket she's wearing...it reminds me kind of of Wendy's. Those donuts look delicious! You have to make them for me when I come to visit again! I'll make you dinner and you make me donuts!
I like Holly's plan! I'll just sit back and eat both! : )
Yummers!!! I've never tried making donuts. Those look amazing!!
Nuts. It is midnight and I'm hungry and I'm looking at those donuts. I want some!
Very cute. That will be nice for when the new one arrives, and the high chair will definitely be free for her to sit in by 6 months, because Jack will be plenty practiced up on sitting at the picnic table!
Post a Comment