I'm scheduled to be induced tomorrow at 4am. This morning, I decided to cancel that appointment. I've always been two weeks overdue and I started to feel guilty for getting impatient and scheduling the inducement date only two days after my due date. I thought that it would be better to give myself another week before getting induced to give the baby a chance to come when she's ready. However, when I called the doctor today, they encouraged me to keep the appointment tomorrow and that everything is in favor of being induced. I feel much better about it now that I talked to one of the new doctors in town. ( I really don't like my doctor)
So, once again we can get excited that Tomorrow IS the day and that we'll have a new little baby girl in our arms by the end of the day!
I think I'll just enjoy this day playing with the kids and having fun designing a baby announcement! I'm all caught up on laundry and house cleaning. I think I've vaccuumed and cleaned our house more times this week than I have the past month! hahahahahh i'm caught up on bills and everything else I can think of! Maybe i'll make one last run to the grocerie store tonight,...oh, and clip my nails one more time, give the kids one more bath (even though they just had one yesturday), give Glen a haircut so he'll be good to go for a while, hmmm...maybe I should wash all our bed sheets ONE more time. Heck, I might as well vaccuum ONE last time and squeeze in ONE last load of laundry. (Glen probably has his secret pile in his closet to be washed). oh, I should probably run out and check the mail in case a bill came that I forgot about. hmmm...well, so much for a relaxing day! hahahahahh

9 comments:
Haahahaha, WOW, Summer! Are you big as a house or what?!!! (Not to be insulting or anything...you look beautiful, too!!) You poor thing. I wonder if I got that big? Humm...anyway, I'm glad you'll get this all over with soon and we're looking forward to seeing the newest family member. You HAVE to find a way to get a quick picture of her on your blog. K? We won't expect more than that. Just rest up and take good care. We love you!
That's funny, the second picture you can't even tell you're pregnant. I was laughing when you said all the stuff you did, and then all the stuff you should probably do again one more time. I'll probably be just like that too. That's how I am when we're getting ready for a new semester of school. I feel like I'll never have time to do any of those things again, but of course I end up figuring out a good schedule so I can keep up with groceries and bills and stuff. I'm excited to see you new little baby! I wonder what Jack and Ginger will think of her. I always love to see the kids with their new baby brother or sister.
Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you and say a prayer tonight. =)
Oh, and you're hair got kind of long again! It looks really pretty!
Oh My! Your tummy is stick'in way out there! I laughed because that is not what I was expecting your tummy to look like! I like your hair - mine is getting long too - just a little passed my shoulders. What if Gretchen was a 10 pounder?!! Ha ha ha! You could count on leaving the hospital at least 15 pounds lighter. :)
That side view photo is a little shocking. But you look so pretty, which is normal when you are pregnant. The front shot looks like you are just a little plump. I can't wait for the next set of photos.
How exciting. I really want to know who you talked to and if it is the same Dr. that they have assigned me to. We will need to compair notes. Good luck tomorrow! I hope all goes well!
How do you do all that you do? I can hardly vacuum once a week and I have ONE child and NONE in the oven :) Maybe I should get off blogger and go vacuum...
I'm so exited to see number 3! Good luck with everything, we'll be waiting anxiously for pics on the blog:)
Such cute pictures! Man, does your hair grow fast or what!! Wish mine grew as fast as yours!!!
♥ Dang look at you! You're adorable! We miss you guys! My kids still talk about you guys! :)
Post a Comment