I really like this close up of our little "Jack-uh-bot" (That's Ginger's nickname for Jack). He'll be 16 months on the 20th this month.
Sunday was so nice out. We had to get out and go to the river. The kids loved throwing rocks in the river. Jack loves to be outside and run around and explore.
That's funny Ginger gave Jack a nick name. Did she give herself one too? They're so cute throwing rocks together. You will have to teach them how to skip rocks pretty soon! Well, maybe in a few years.
How did that nickname come about? It's a cute one, and he sure is a cutie. I love that close-up too. you have such beautiful kiddos, and if the third times a charm, I can't imagine her being anymore cute?!
6 comments:
Precious and contemplative, that's how Jack looks. How can the backsides of kids look so darn cute?!! Love the outdoor peacefulness of the scene.
That's funny Ginger gave Jack a nick name. Did she give herself one too? They're so cute throwing rocks together. You will have to teach them how to skip rocks pretty soon! Well, maybe in a few years.
How did that nickname come about? It's a cute one, and he sure is a cutie. I love that close-up too. you have such beautiful kiddos, and if the third times a charm, I can't imagine her being anymore cute?!
Love all these cute pictures!!
I hope everything is going perfectly with the birth of your new little one.
Cute nickname (doesn't it seem that kids always come up with the best nicknames!)!! And cute pictures!!!
That is a cute nickname! Looks like you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment