Time sure flies! I can't believe shes already 5 months! I loved the reinactment of sleeping beauty below. She plays with her brother like I did with mine! They are going to be friends forever!!
Oooo...squeeze her, squeeze her--hug her tight! Gretchen looks sooo cute! That big smiley picture with the pink blankie looks like a Gerber baby to me. Glad she can use the Bumbo seat now. LOVE the thumbsucking picture. Cuddle, cuddle, cuddle.
Don't they grow up so fast!! I can't believe Logan is almost one!!! Gretchen is the cutest sweetest happiest little thing. I am so glad I got to meet her and she definitely holds the record for easiest-going-baby-ever in my book- so sweet!!!
5 comments:
Oh she is so cute! I can't wait to hold her and squish her! I love the one with her sucking her thumb. So sweet~
Time sure flies! I can't believe shes already 5 months! I loved the reinactment of sleeping beauty below. She plays with her brother like I did with mine! They are going to be friends forever!!
Oooo...squeeze her, squeeze her--hug her tight! Gretchen looks sooo cute! That big smiley picture with the pink blankie looks like a Gerber baby to me. Glad she can use the Bumbo seat now. LOVE the thumbsucking picture. Cuddle, cuddle, cuddle.
I too love the thumb sucking picture! It screams baby! I love it! She is adorable.
Don't they grow up so fast!! I can't believe Logan is almost one!!! Gretchen is the cutest sweetest happiest little thing. I am so glad I got to meet her and she definitely holds the record for easiest-going-baby-ever in my book- so sweet!!!
Post a Comment