Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

This is Ginger waiting for her prince Jack to come kiss her back to life.
Here Prince Jack is kissing his princess and bringing her back to life
Now his duty is done and he's ready to go play. . . until she calls for him to do it all over again...(which he did several times...he's such a good sport!)



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Wendy Jean said...

That first picture and caption made me laugh. So funny! Jack is such a good sport to play along. I wonder how old he will be before he stops playing the Prince role.

Holly said...

haha, that's so cute! Jack is such a good little brother. I love that they like playing together.

Anonymous said...

These are the most precious photos! How sweet!

Granma Faye said...

What a character! Ginger is so funny and Jack is just sweet and obedient--going along with big sister's fantasy. : ) I love it!

Ali said...

In that second picture Jack is making it look like quite the chore! That is too funny cause Ginger looks quite pleased:)

Kaela said...

So sweet!!! I love Ginger's obsession with all things princess and Jack is so nice to play along:)