Then we went to the river and (proving Glen wrong) I really did catch a fish with my bare hands. I actually caught two of them... little baby trouts. So we took them home and thought they would make good company (or perhaps a good meal) for Bubbles.
Then, to my surprise, just a few days later of the three little fishies getting along, I found only two in the bowl. I soon discoverd the third little fishy stuck on my counter. Apparently it was a suicide mission. It jumped out of the fish bowl and landed tummy down on the counter and the poor little thing dried up!
This has nothing to do with fish. I had to post this picture of my hair. I went to this hair blog that my friend Kaela posted about and tried one of the tutorials for the 50's style. I didn't use the curling iron like the lady did. Instead I used my hot curlers and I think it turned out pretty good for a first time and considering I had limited time (just before church). I feel like I want to try out new fun hair styles before my hair turns gray. Did I already mention that I feel like I'm getting old in a hurry?

8 comments:
That fish is so much smaller than I was picturing! I was picturing a 9 or 10 inch fish when I first heard you caught a baby trout with your BARE hands. Ha ha ha! Poor fish - probably didn't know he would stick to the counter and die. :(
Oh - and your hair is pretty! It looks like Holly's with the coloring and curls. :)
Poor poor little fishy. That is really tiny--a lot smaller than I was thinking when you told me about it. I can't imagine catching that with my hands! And yes, your hair looks really pretty like that. It looks even longer than when I was there last!
I love the "old" hairstyles. You look very pretty.
As far as getting old - I still think "16" when I'm around you.
Oh yeah, those little trout definitely look like Beta food. Maybe that last baby will be OK as long as you keep the Beta happy with fish food.
Very pretty picture of you, Summer Pretty hair. I LIKE IT! Oh, and by the way: You're NOT old, silly!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
P.S. There was supposed to be a period after your name above. It almost sounds like I'm calling you Summer Pretty Hair--ya know, like an Indian name ....Summer Trout Catcher...or something. hahahha
: ) Also, if you were old you wouldn't be able to catch baby trout with your bare hands.
Crazy! (the fish, not the hair) :) That would be so wierd to find it on the counter! I love the hair- and I love your lipstick. You pull both of incredibly:)
Pretty hair!! Sundays are always the best days to experiment with hair! You have been doing tons of cool stuff with your hair and they all look great on you!!!
Way to go on catching those teeny fish!! So sad that the one flopped out- oh well- he sealed his fate I suppose. Ha- I hate to end this comment on that heartless note. RIP little fishy:)
Post a Comment