Glen and I love throwing parties...we used to do that more than once a year (when we were younger and had more energy and no kids (lately I've been feeling very old). We love to dress up and made fun food and play fun music. We love having a theme, so this time it's a tiki party/hors d'oeurve theme. We had deviled eggs, fruit pizza, fruit salade, pot stickers, ham and cheese rollups fruit punch etc.
Thankyou to those who made it and to those who didn't, we missed you!

3 comments:
Fun! I've wanted to throw a tiki party - or get invited to one!
Oh, that looks like fun. I love the bright colored plates, table cloth and your clothes. Makes me want to go to Hawaii. Looks cozy by the fire. Do I hear a drum beat? Where's the hula dancers? The feast looks really yummy. Glad Holly and Greg could be there. (Ouch, Glen's poor sunburned legs looks really tender.)
What a fun party!! What is all this getting old hullabaloo?! You are SO young and are a cute young mom!!! Well, then again, maybe I am saying those things because that is what I want to be and we are the same age. At any rate, I really do see you as a cute young mom- no more feeling old, okay?! Okay! :)
Post a Comment