Sunday, August 08, 2010

The Munchkins







Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Holly said...

Cute kiddies! Ginger is looking so grown up! Her legs and arms got long! Hahaa! Are you going to tell her that she's long like you used to say to me? Haha!

Anonymous said...

That first photo of Ginger's hair - how pretty! She's only 3 and her hair is that long already. Wow. All the kids look bigger in the photos than a couple of weeks ago.

I saw a T-Shirt on the internet for little kids that said, "I'm Older Now Than I've Ever Been Before."

Granma Faye said...

Could Gretchen look more adorable?!!! Pick that baby up and hug her, squeeze her and kiss her on that chubby cheeky! SO CUTE! Ginger and Jack are pretty cute playmates, also. Gingy's hair is REALLY pretty in the sunlight.

Wendy Jean said...

Cute kids! I just want to pick up Gretchen and hug and squeeze her!! And I will next month. I hope she doesn't cry when I hold her. Pretty hair, Ginger! And Jack finally has some hair. :)

Ali said...

Ginger's hair is SO long! She is one gorgeous little girl...and Gretchen is getting so big FAST!! Cuties all around. You are one lucky Momma...of course, it should go without saying, but they are just as lucky!

Kaela said...

Such cute kiddos!!! Soooo glad I got to meet them:)