Monday, November 29, 2010







Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I want some deviled eggs! I forgot to make some.

The kids look like they are having fun in the snow. Cute photos!

Kaela said...

YumMERS Summers:) !! I am drooling over your h'orderve/treat picture. I think I could live off of h'orderves and treats:) So glad you got to share the holiday with Holly!!

Granma Faye said...

Wow, all that stuff looks so mouth-watering. The deviled eggs look wonderful. (Dad just boiled a bunch of eggs this evening and announced that he's going to make deviled eggs!) He asked me if we have all the stuff to make them. I told him we do and then said, "You must have seen them on Summer's blog." hahahaha I wouldn't mind making the chocolate stuff, either. It all looks good!

Wendy Jean said...

Yum! The food looks so good (as I'm eating frosted shredded wheats). It looks really good on your granite countertop!