Here is my water bottle modeling the doll apron that I made to go with the bigger apron for Ginger.
Isn't it so cute! I can't wait to get a picture of Ginger wearing hers and holding her dolly wearing Hers! :) Fun Huh!
They have these easy kits for 5 bucks at can you guess where? yup, walmart....again! Just cut it out and sew it up!
Really cute Summer. I'm sure she will love them, and you will enjoy the love you put in to it each time you see her using them. Sewing gifts is one of the great joys of Christmas for me. It's not Christmas until I've stitched up a few things to give.
6 comments:
Oh! That is SO CUTE! Haha, and funny on your water bottle. That was a good idea. I'm excited to see Ginger with her's and the doll's too!
Oh, that's so adorable. How cute! Ginger will love it!
That is super cute! That is fun! I want to do that with Heidi in a few years. You've been busy sewing lately!
That is adorable! I'm sure she will love it! I still remember the matching pjs my doll and I had when I was little- priceless!!
Really cute Summer. I'm sure she will love them, and you will enjoy the love you put in to it each time you see her using them. Sewing gifts is one of the great joys of Christmas for me. It's not Christmas until I've stitched up a few things to give.
super cute!!!
Post a Comment