Ever wonder how marshmellows were made? Pretty easy actually! All it is is, gelatin, sugar, corn syrup, water, salt and some powdered sugar to dust the sides of them after you cut them up so they aren't sticky.
Thanks mom for the Santa Baby Dress. so cute on Gretchen!
5 comments:
Interesting! To think you can make marshmallows and it's not that hard. I want to sink my teeth into one of those blocks! It looks squishy.
Love, love, love that second picture! Could Gretchen look any cuter? What a sweet little face. Thanks for showing her in that little dress. I love it! The flower in her hair is so perfect to complete the outfit. THAT'S a keeper picture for sure. Hug that baby!
Those marshmallows look good. I want to try them! You will have to make them when we come over again! Do you just melt everything and mix it together?
The Santa Baby dress is really cute--and Gretchen's cuter! I love her squishy big smile!
What cute girls in adorable matching dresses you have there:) I have thought about attempting to make marshmellows before but was always afraid too- they look hard for some reason. I will have to try now. I saw an idea today about putting a stick through the top of them, then dipping them in chocolate and letting that harden on wax paper. You always make such delicious looking things!!!
I forgot to tell you, Summer, I REALLY like your blog side bars and heading. So Christmassy and pretty!
Your girls are so cute in that picture (well, in every picture really) but this one is especially sweet! Gretchen has the sweetest cheeks, huh? I just want to snuggle her! Those marshmellows look divine. I love FROZEN marshmellows.
Post a Comment