Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ginger's birthday

We had a small little party for Ginger in the morning and then Gramma and Grampa joined us for a family party in the evening.

Thanks for the nice gifts mom!



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny - I was just telling a lady at work about the look Ginger gets when she gets a "princess" present. And there it is again!

Granma Faye said...

Looks like you made a pretty PINK cake for Ginger. Is it a princess? I can't quite tell. Sweet picture of the girls in front of the tree. THAT look (2nd pic) is hilarious! I like the way you have Gingy's hair.

Holly said...

That's so cute to see Ginger with her little friends. Haha, I like her face in that picture when she's looking at her new present. Hahaha! It would be fun to be that excited about a present. =)

Kaela said...

I too am a fan of the oh-so-cute expression you were able to capture as she opened up that princess game! Priceless!! I loooove her little tutu too!! I always wanted one of those:) She looks sooo cute!!! Happy late birthday Ginger!

Ali said...

That face you captured with her princess game is CLASSIC! She'll love that one in years to come:)