We still haven't decided on a name. Here are my top favorites as of this week in no particular order.
Chase, Trevor, Dalin, Travis, Gunner, and Dillin. I really like Remington, but we just bought a beta fish today and decided to call him Remington so now that's taken. :)

5 comments:
Haha, so the fish got Remington because it came first. I liked the name Cinnamon for your other beta fish.
Are you sure you are really pregnant? It looks like you just put a basketball under your dress.
What a cute prego lady you are!! :) Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Hopefully you can decide on a name soon! Hey you should delete those old buttons from my photo site, and go get my new one from my blog. I have a new logo.
Great name picks! I can't believe its so soon! That's awesome that the fish got the name first:)
Wow- only 12 weeks left- crazy!!! You look Amazing by the way;0 Soo excited or you;0
You look so cute, Sum! I love your side profile. The perfect looking pregnant lady. :) Funny about the fish you named. I think I still like Chase. Love you!
Post a Comment