This is what we call "easy lemon meringue pie". all you do is take a lemon bar mix and put it in pie dish and then add some meringue to the top and voila, lemon meringue pie! it's so good!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The photo of the kids in the tub brings back memories of when I was Ginger's age. I stayed with a family who had a daughter my age and a son Gretchen's age. The mom would stick us three in the tub, but it usually ended when the youngest popped some floaties. Ahh, the good old days.
3 comments:
The photo of the kids in the tub brings back memories of when I was Ginger's age. I stayed with a family who had a daughter my age and a son Gretchen's age. The mom would stick us three in the tub, but it usually ended when the youngest popped some floaties. Ahh, the good old days.
At first I thought your pie was green--for Halloween, but then I saw it was the pot holder. It would be fun to make a green pie some time.
Oh, wow...that pie looks awfully yummy. Beautiful meringue!
Post a Comment