Now that all three are older and a little more independant, I've been making an extra effort to get them out alot more. We've been trying to use up the last bit of nice weather before it gets too cold outside. I've been taking them to the park just about everyday after nap times until dinner time. I've really enjoyed it. It gives me a chance to just play with the kids and not be distracted by "house duties". I also like to just sit back and watch them play. They are so cute with the little games they come up with. I just love it and know that I'll miss the days when they are "too cool" or "too old" to go play at the park.
One sunday before church, we got out and went up the river. It was such a beautiful day!! I thought Wendy would especially enjoy the pics above of the river since that's where we went to walk the day before she had to go home.
We went to bird track trails. I'm glad we went then and not any later. I feel like we almost missed the fall in the mountains.





3 comments:
This is such a beautiful area in the fall! Love these photos.
I love the autumn colors of fall. In fact I just finished decorating the dining room and living room with the fall colors. I did some loose maple leaves on table around a vase that was painted with fall flowers and added the fall flowers to the vase along with a few cinnamon scented pine cones among the loose leaves on the table.Of course the flowers and leaves were curtsy of floral department of Joann fabrics.
Beautiful scene of the river is pretty enough to make larger and frame it to hang on the wall.
Lovely pictures of the scenery in your area. So, so pretty and peaceful looking. I'd love to go there for a long walk! It's so nice the kids can grow up and enjoy being outdoors in nature, knowing and appreciating more than in-town living.
Post a Comment