Monday, October 10, 2011

A trampoline, a swingset, nope....


...the couch remains the funnest toy yet!

Ginger informed me today that she used to have to climb up over the couch but now she knows how to fly over the couch. She and Jack take turns. They start back at where the fridge is to get a running start and then off they go and fly over the arm of the couch. I thought it was a perfect opportunity to try out my "sport" setting on the camera. :)

I like this picture of Jack but I also like seeing little Gretchen blurred in the background.

I don't know what it is about this picture but I just really like it. Ginger was dancing around and singing.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wendy Jean said...

The couch pictures are hilarious! Especially the first one of Ginger where her body is bending over her head in an awkward way. Ouch! I like the outdoor shot of Ginger, too. She is a cute little girl.

Granma Faye said...

Such fun pictures...and Ginger is looking like quite the contortionist! I hope the kids don't break any body parts. I noticed Ginger first and then second I noticed the HUGE spider on your china cupboard. OOooo Halloween time!

Jack's got a cute, big grin. Yep, Daddy's fishin' buddy!

Granma Faye said...

One more thing: look at how the sun is shining through Jack's ears! hahaha

Kaela said...

Wowza- your couch certainly does look like a fun and comfy toy!! What fun action shots! I love the last two pictures too- SUCH cute kids!!!