Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ginger turned 5!

Where did the 5 years go?!

We took Ginger to meet her cousins at McDonalds for playtime and a small party earlier in the day and then did the family party that evening. Thanks for all the nice gifts mom. The fairy sticker board is so cute. we worked on it last saturday and it turned out so pretty! The dress fits her perfectly too. She got lots of compliments on it.

I love this picture of her. She just treasures this necklace. :)


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Sweet...what else can I say? I can't believe Ginger is already 5! I know, huh? Where did the time go? Thanks for showing all the pictures. Her bed is beautiful. How fun for a little girl. Glad she likes the necklace. I would have liked that multi-faceted,irridescent (sp?) pendant when I was little so I guessed she would, too. That picture captures the enchantment. : ) Sweet!

Holly said...

I'm sorry my present wasn't on time. I always remember her birthday because it was a couple days before our wedding... Anyway, it should be there tomorrow. =)

Kaela said...

Ah man! I was hoping to get a card sent off to her from Kaden! December has been so crazy for us:( Looks like her birthday was wonderful. I am with you though- where did the five years go?! It's hard to believe it was five years ago when Paul and I stayed with you at your parents and we had our little babies in our laps catching up!!!