Thursday, December 01, 2011

We got our tree!

The day after thanksgiving we went up right after breakfast and found a tree. Glen was huffing and puffing dragging the tree to the car. He decided that from now on, he would find a tree uphill from the car rather than down hill. hahahah

The weather was perfect. no wind. sunny and snowy, just right for sledding. it is so beautiful up in the snowy mountains.

I have to say again, I love my new camera!! I can actually get a decent picture of our tree showing the lights and not have it too dark! the night setting is so cool!

And I love the 2 dollar remote i got for the camera! This is our pic from this last sunday before we headed to church. it took me about one minute to get this and I love how it turned out and everyone stayed cheerful because it took no more than a minute!!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

The tree with its multi-colored lights looks so pretty. Gretchen is so little in front of it. Love your family picture. Beautiful.

Also love the new Christmas decor on your blog.

Wendy Jean said...

I can tell a difference in your pictures with thew new camera. Fun! I laughed reading about Glen huffing and puffing. :) too funny. Sledding looks fun. My kids would love it!

Kaela said...

Great picture! Thanks for the Christmas card too!! I love having my fridge full of Christmas cards from loved ones. I am definitely planning on getting some out next year. Sorry I didn't this year. Love your tree too!