Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hill Cumorrah Pageant












I decided last minute to take the kids and go to the Hill Cummorrah Pageant. Glen had to work so I initially figured I wouldn't go but Im glad I changed my mind. The kids and I stayed the night at the Palmyra Inn.  It was really nice to be so close to the pageant and the Inn provided Shuttle service to and from the Pageant.
Here are some pics I got. Im so glad I had a night photo option. Before they started they asked the audience to refrain from using flashes. I love my camera! I also used my extra zoom lense. The Pageant is about 70 minutes long.  They have seating available for 9,000 people per night.  Restrooms and water fountains were easy accessible. The play itself was really neat.  Lots of cool effects. Lighting, sound, storms etc. It was great! The kids got a little nervous and kept asking me if it was for real.  

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kaela said...

Looks like an amazing production!!!

Granma Faye said...

That couldn't be any more fabulous! I'd think that show made quite an impression on the kids, especially the two older ones. Wonderful costumes, stage props and lighting! It looks SO real. I'm glad you went to see it while you're living close enough to make traveling there possible. Too bad Glen couldn't go, also. I'd love seeing that.

Are You Serious! said...

How fun! I didn't know you guys moved?

Elizabeth C said...

Awesome! So fabulous that you guys went there! Love it. So cute that your kiddos kept asking if it was for real.

Holly said...

Now that is one that I'd really like to see. The kids probably don't know how cool it is. That's funny they weren't sure if it was real. That's a good compliment to the people who put on the show.