My sister Wendy sent these toe socks to me along with Ginger's birthday present. I never thought I would like toe socks, but I do. They are perfect. I can still stretch my second toe without taking my socks off! (Wendy, is that why you sent them to me? How thoughtful!) :)
I love my new stretch-toe socks!



5 comments:
That's very funny. But totally makes me cringe looking at your toe that far back...
Weird toe, Summer, but cute socks! hahaha I was with Wendy when she got them and thought you'd like 'em. ♥
I have some like those, but different colors. I love them.
That toe stretch sure looks painful. Cute socks!! I need to get some of those to wear with my favorite shoes... flip flops!
That is fun to see those socks on you. I thought you had toe socks before? I didn't think about the convenience toe socks offer you with stretching your toe. :) ha ha ha!
Post a Comment