Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mini Iron

Glen got me this mini iron for Christmas. I used it for the first time last week and was pleased with how well it works. Our normal size iron is packed away somewhere. For this job though, all I needed was the mini iron. I had to hem up my pants. (no matter what size I tried on, they were all too long by 4 inches!)
This iron would have been so nice when making Ginger's doll.
It heats up fairly quickly and has a dial to set the temperature.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

That is very mini! How cute.

Elizabeth C said...

Wow! I've never seen those before! I sent you an invite to the Chandler Manufacturing blog, and if you accept the invite, you can put any pictures on their that you have been taking of the guys' jobs. It would be nice if we had some other people besides ME contributing to that blog. Let me know if you need another invite.

Kaela said...

Very cool. It looks like this would come in handy for those last minute wrinkles I often use my spray bottle and/or my curling iron for once my shirt is on and I am too lazy to take it off and wait for the iron to heat up. Might have prevented a few scars I have from burns from trying to iron things while they are on me too:)

Wendy Jean said...

I've always wanted to try one of those irons. They would be handy for making quilts and ironing down all the little seams. Maybe when I get back to quilting I'll put that on my wish-list!

Rachel Berry said...

I love anything mini! Mini candy bars, mini coopers, mini people (babies) you get the idea!

:)R

Holly said...

That's cool. It basically looks like Greg's soldering iron with a flat blade. That would be very handy for sewing projects. (I'm finally going to get my sewing machine set up in the craft room!)

Granma Faye said...

Huh...isn't that cute? Didn't know they had such a thing! But, I haven't looked around much in fabric stores lately. It's perfect for crafts and intricate detailed sewing.
That was nice of Glen to get it for you. He's such a keeper! Love that Glennard. ♥