Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ginger Stands!

Ginger has been practicing balancing next to the couch and other furniture. Yesturday was the first day she just up and stood. I was glad to get her on video right at the beginning. I'm amazed at how quickly she has already improved with standing in just one day. Once she is ready, she doesn't take long to figure things out.

6 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ So cute. I love how she gets so excited!

Rachel Berry said...

She's so proud of herself. Love that.

:)rachel

Anonymous said...

Just as I expected - too cute for words. Thanks for letting us see the precious moment.

Granma Faye said...

THAT is really way tooo cute! I love how babies get so excited and proud when they accomplish a new thing. It's so fun to watch them progress through the stages. I'm so glad you captured that moment for us. She's getting it down pat. Made me smile! ♥

Holly said...

Wow, I don't think I've seen a little kid work on standing up in the middle of the room like that. It seems like they always pull themselves up until they can just get up and walk. She's really working those little leg muscles. Cute!

Kaela said...

What a cute video! Isn't it fun to see them develop at each stage and realize how lucky we are to stand even because of how much muscle and coordination it takes?! Way to go Ginger!!